Where Did My Day Go Wrong And Why Does The Minivan Smell Like Apple Cider?
1. Woke up early and decided it would be a good day to get some things crossed off the “To Do” list.
2. Agreed to let the two-year-old sit in a booster seat for breakfast instead of in the high chair.
3. Served banana slices, mini pancakes and a sippy cup of milk to the two-year-old and cereal with rice milk to the six-year-old for breakfast.
4. Left the rice milk and box of cereal sitting on the table.
5. Answered the phone and walked around the corner from the dining room into the kitchen enabling children to have unsupervised breakfast time. (more…)